Archived news items

Montague - a community lost and found

A short film comprising interviews with former Montague residents, their family photographs and photographs from the Port Phillip City Collection. Completed in November 2019 by Traces Films, the film is part of a more extensive exhibition on Montague currently on view at the St Kilda Town Hall, Carlisle Street Arts Space, 99a Carlisle Street, St Kilda.

Watch the film on YouTube

Contact us at the Port Phillip Heritage Centre on ph: 9209 6795 or email us Port Phillip Heritage Centre.

Image: Charles Daniel Pratt, Port Melbourne, South Melbourne area with Dunlop chimney, c 1930, State Library of Victoria,  H91.160/1681